Sunday, November 22, 2009

Board Simulator: A Systems based Review for Usmle Step 1, Version 1.0C

Board Simulator: A Systems based Review for Usmle Step 1, Version 1.0C8.0101

Most Helpful Customer Review

.
As an international medical graduate I used the Board Simulator in my preparation for USMLE step 1, found it very helpful. The questions are rather tough, the explanations to the answers are thorough and promote logical thinging. It is a comprehensive review. Great for training and learning at the same time, althoug may be time consuming. I went through it all and was scared to score only 75% in average. I though I would barely pass the USMLE. To my surprise, the questions on the USMLE were about one level easier and I scored 99 on the Step 1. From my experience I give high recomendations to the Board Simulator in USMLE Step 1 preparation.
.
GET IT HERE
.
.
OR
.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Silver Gold Jewelry